ANIMAL GANG HORROR SIMULATOR 1994
Race/Species: Red fox
Job: Full-time design student
- Sarcastic, snarky, dark-humored but not mean.
- Always the first one to lessen a heavy mood. Sometimes she’s even good at it.
- A lot more caring than she lets on- as evidenced by how she treats Sova.
- FASHION AND DESIGN. Both clothing and art. She’s hip as hell.
- Art school has ironically taught her how to close a wound, how to properly vent dust and neutralize acid. Art supplies are dangerous, man.
- Capable of creating and following complex, multi-person plans. She’s got an excellent mind for teamwork.
- When plans fail, sometimes that sarcasm turns slightly more mean-spirited.
- Scared of heights.
- Art supplies, leather-bound multimedia travel sketchbook.
- Clothing and toiletries in a backpack.
- Snacks- bags of protein bars and flavor packets with electrolytes to dump into water bottles. Trail mix and dried fruit.
- The latest animated feature by that foreign studio that did that movie she loved when she was a kid.
- Stand up comedy.
- Making her bed. Like, why does it even matter?
- Clothes. At least when she’s in the privacy of her own damn home, ain’t a damn pair of pants going on.
- Republicans. She feels like it says a lot about your character.
- Pastel sweaters in single colors. Pants with embroidered flowers. Hiking sandals, or Mary Janes if she’s feeling it. Hair clips.